SQL Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers
SQL Java Interview Questions and Answers part of full stack java developer course.
Q & As
- 1. What is DDL and DML commands?
- 2. What is primary key and foreign key?
- 3. What is check constraint?
- 4. What is view? What is the basic purpose of creating view?
- 5. What is the syntax for union ?
- 6. What is the difference between union all and union?
- 7. What is intersection and minus operation of set in sql?
- 8. What is join? Types of join. Syntax for each join.
- 9. What is procedure?.Difference between function and produre.
- 10. What is trigger?
- 11. What is cursor? Types of cursor?
- 12. What is the difference between subquery and correlated subquery?
- 13. What is the syntax for group by and having clause? And difference between group by and having..
- 14. Can we write DDL commands in procedure?
- 15. Query for finding second highest salary?
- 16. what is the difference between primary key and unique constraint?
- 17. Types of statement in SQL like DML,DDL,TCL etc.
- 18. types of join with example
- 19. difference between primary and foreign key?
- 20. Difference between groupby and having clause.
- 21. Differentiate between function and procedure.
- 22. What is the code for output 99 96 93…3,1.
- 23. What will be the query for finding second highest salary?